Dienstag, 27. Januar 2009

Tiny


Another favourite from Santorini, taken in June 2005. It was on our first day on the island and we walked to dinner. I spotted that sailing ship that looked so tiny in contrast to the sea. I took the photo and after developing the slides at home I noticed how beautfiul the water was. The blue tones are all natural. The light this evening was magical and I was lucky to have this ship sailing our way. In the background you'll see the small islands which lie within the Caldera of Santorini.

I love not only the blues but the small ripples, too. Together with the waves from the ship they make a perfect texure of the water. It's a great image, also as print, and it always reminds me how beautiful our stay at Santorini was. If you have a chance, go there :-)

View and buy at RedBubble.
View and buy at ImageKind.

(Copyright Notice: All pictures and text are copyrighted by the blog's author. You may not download the images and use it except with written permission.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen