Freitag, 30. Januar 2009

Joy of Colors


In 2004 we stayed in Caorle, Italy with friends. It was a short vacation and my first trip where I took my new SLR camera with me. Still learning the basics of photography and the features of that Canon EOS 300, I walked around the small city center.

At about 7:30am I soon noticed that it's not that easy to find places for good photos. That's just because the sun is so low over the horizon and the houses cast long shadows. And the narrow alleys in this italian village needs a high sun for good light.

After one hour I decided to return to the hotel and then, just on my way home, I passed this house which was surprisingly in full light. So this image was the only good one this day and it turned out very well. I still like it a lot and it is also one of my most viewed photos on Flickr.

I guess the message may be to never stop searching for your next photo... it could be just around the next corner.

View and buy at RedBubble. Buy at ImageKind.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen