Mittwoch, 28. Januar 2009

Spring Colors


Sometimes it happens that I find a good motif just around the corner. Because I live in the midst of a city I thought I'd never find a gorgeous spring tree in a rural setting. But on a sunny sunday I took the bus and then walked a short distance. Suddenly I stood in bright yellow rapeseed fields and blooming trees were all around me. This was a stunning experience and a great day out for photos.

While I walked around and in between those trees I found this gorgeous combination of colors. A rapeseed field already makes a good photo but here I had an additional blooming tree and green grass. It looked even better in reality! This day I used my tripod very often and this is one of the best images. Looking at this picture it always reminds me of the power of spring. And I hope spring will come soon, because it's my favourite season (besides autumn).

View and buy at RedBubble.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen