Dienstag, 30. Juni 2009

Nobbys Head


This is the lighthouse at Nobby's Head in Newcastle, Australia. We walked there at the pier to enjoy the view and relax a bit from driving down Australias east coast. I like the image a lot, it has a great feel of the ocean and sunny day to it.

Actually I waited several minutes to catch the right wave for the image. I wanted a good white wave in contrast to the green sea. It turned out that the wave also forms a fine arc and fits well to the lines formed by the rocks and beach. Also the clouds give depth and the colors are catchy.

As usual Sylvia walked ahead while I waited (we photographers are always behind), but it was worth the time. This is one of my favorite images I took Down Under.

View and buy at RedBubble.
View and buy at ImageKind.

(Copyright Notice: All pictures and text are copyrighted by the blog's author. You may not download the images and use it except with written permission.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen