Mittwoch, 24. Juni 2009

Duo


This has been taken at the Great Barrier Reef, a one hour trip with a ship from Cairns. It was our first or second day in Australia and we did a cruise to the world famous reef. There we snorkeled and enjoyed the day swimming and relaxing. Many people were on board and so in the water. So when everybody jumped into the sea I waited and grabbed my camera. Sometimes you get a fine image unplanned ;-)

This couple was swimming among all the others, I managed to get a shot of the two alone. In the evening in our hotel I checked the images of that day on my laptop (yes, I took a PC with me, but mainly because my company urged me to do so. I had to contact the office every 2-3 days and help get problems solved). Only on the laptops screen I noticed that both swimmers make the same movements that second!

When I look at the picture today I have to think about how couples or pairs often walk in the same rythm. It's funny to me that even in water the same synchronization occurs.

View and buy at RedBubble.

(Copyright Notice: All pictures and text are copyrighted by the blog's author. You may not download the images and use it except with written permission.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen