Samstag, 8. November 2014

Black and White

Via facebook I've been "challenged" by fellow photographers to upload 5 b/w images. Just to show new stuff and to compare with other's images.

So here you see the first two of some b/w images I've shown them.
Hopeyfully you like them :-)

Mishap


This is one of my earlier shots when I started to take photography more serious. I had the idea when I finished the bottle ;-) So be assured it's only water you see here. I would never spill that precious liquid.
Taken with a Canon EOS 300, Fujifilm Sensia 100, Scan from slide.

Arc


Even earlier (2004) is this picture, as you can guess it's been take in Venice, Italy. I noticed the nice arc given by the bridge and that angel-like figure. It looks good in color but I think b/w is even better.
Taken with a Canon EOS 300, Fujifilm Sensia 100, Scan from slide.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen