Dienstag, 25. August 2009

Pause


While walking down many steps towards our day target deep in the valley we passed farm houses and inns. In rural Nepal most of the goods are transported by porters and so we have seen many of them on our hiking trip resting and drinking.

It was hot and we've been walking for five hours already, so actually I only thought about a rest and some water. But I spotted this man and quickly grabbed my camera. Lucky me I managed to make a shot while he was pouring water out of the can.

After I put my camera away I thought how refreshing a drink must be now ;-) But soon we reached our target and I had some cool drinks by myself.

(Copyright Notice: All pictures and text are copyrighted by the blog's author. You may not download the images and use it except with written permission.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen