Donnerstag, 20. August 2009

Drama


Just recently I meant I seldom photograph clouds - now I have done it again ;-)

But it was a lazy day, swimming, relaxing, daydreaming. And a thunderstorm passed by, we had luck and no rain came our way. But some clouds drifted in our direction and while I lied in the grass my eyes followed the spectacle high above.

Using the tele lens I took a series of images and tried to capture an interesting crop and some rays of light. Granted, most of the photos turned out boring, but that's a problem of - clouds. They are so common its hard to find an interesting motif.

But I think this is good, tweaking a bit with the contrast on the PC I got this "dramatic" cloudscape. The dark-to-white clouds and the light rays work very well. I also like the crop with the fluffy clouds framing the rays. And still there's enough blue sky visible.

I hope you like it, too. So I can try to get another cloudscape image - resting, being lazy, watching the sky and waiting for the motif... that's a good job ;-)

View and buy at RedBubble.
View and buy at ImageKind.

(Copyright Notice: All pictures and text are copyrighted by the blog's author. You may not download the images and use it except with written permission.)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Sounds like a great day! Relaxing, cloud-watching, photography... Sounds good to me! The photo is GLORIOUS!

    AntwortenLöschen