Mittwoch, 11. Februar 2009

Pink Bike


Occasionally I do a sort of "motif hunt" when I have the opportunity. Last time I've been in Innsbruck, Tyrol and had two hours to wait for my transport back to our hotel. So I walked around the Old town and had no specific image in my mind. Just looking, browsing, waiting what catches my eye. It was biting cold and every time I looked through the viewfinder I had difficulties because of my gloves. And don't forget the hundreds of tourists from all over the world walking around. It was funny to watch all the people pointing their cameras at well known spots like the Goldenes Dachl or some medieval building. In contrast I pointed my camera to things no one else would do, this caused me some strange looks and smiles ;-)

Actually I walked by this bicycle first and didn't notice it. But on my way back through the alley I saw the pink wall and pink bike. So I had found a motif! After waiting for the passerbys to get out of my view I finally managed to get this image. I really like it, strong pink and contrasting white. Good lines and details.

That's what I like most, find new motifs, themes and get photos I never expected.

View and buy at RedBubble. Buy at ImageKind.

(Copyright Notice: All pictures and text are copyrighted by the blog's author. You may not download the images and use it except with written permission.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen