Montag, 9. Februar 2009

Chimney


It's a bit funny I took this photo in Greece, because one will not think the Greek need to have chimneys at all. Especially on the Mediterranean islands like Santorini where I found this. Usually it's hot most of the year and the winters are mild. But I guess this is of a bakery or it's just decoration, I don't know.

The white color of the flat roof and of the chimney looks great in contrast to the blue sky and sea. The fluffy clouds add some nice details, too. It just looks as if they come from the chimney...

I like the typically Greek colors blue and white with a rather unusal motif. It was worth to climb on and around the houses of Oia :-)

View and buy at RedBubble.

(Copyright Notice: All pictures and text are copyrighted by the blog's author. You may not download the images and use it except with written permission.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen